Monday, September 7, 2015

Baby G's Favorites: Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere!


One of Mr. B's favorite baby books was Penguins, Penguins, Everywhere! by Bob Barner so I wonder why it took me so long to read it to Baby G (probably because we have amassed an obscene amount of books since Mr. B was a baby). 

I started reading this book to Baby G in honor of our Antarctica Montessori Continent Box. She is very engaged and feels the pictures with her hands as I read. I remember reading this book almost every day with Mr. B and it's starting to become a similar tradition with his sister. 

This is a fun rhyming book about penguins which shows them having fun, cuddling with their parents and going to sleep. The pictures are super cute and the text is simple and fun to read! Good taste, kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment