Saturday, September 26, 2015

Thursday Haul



I found some great books on Thursday! I am extremely excited to find This is London by Miroslave Sasek. I found a few of these at a consignment sale last year but they were priced higher than I was willing to pay. I've been drooling over this series of books ever since. I'm sure we'll travel to London at some point to visit family. 

I also love Poetry Speaks to Children. This compilation comes with a CD on which many of the poems are read by their original authors. Mr. B and I already listened to this CD several times in the car and we LOVE it. Looks like we're done with Mother Goose. 

Honorable mentions include beginners piano sheet music by Disney (I hope that at least one of my kids will play the piano) and (surprisingly) a new Abe Lincoln book (I thought that I already owned them all). 
 Here are a few for Baby G! The Color ABC Numbers book (bright baby) is an early birthday gift I bought from Amazon. Happy baby ABCs replaces the copy that Mr. B destroyed when he was a baby.
Finally, here is my 70% of school supplies haul from Target. Some temporary shelves, Avengers pencils and notebooks, a Darth Vader pencil pouch, glue sticks and a Barbie lunch box for Baby G. I don't know if she will like Barbie but it was cute and $2. She'll be needing a lunch box in a few months. Mr. B has already started filing up one of the Avengers notebooks with "letters."

No comments:

Post a Comment