Friday, August 21, 2015

Carlsbad Book Haul

I found some great book in Carlsbad! 

I'm so excited for a new Poetry For Young People Book (Walt Whitman)! This is my second one in two week!  

I also found a new Sir Circumference book. Mr. B is definitely not ready for these but when he is, math is going to be so much fun!!! It looks like there are nine of these total and I have four. 
Squids will be Squids is a new Jon Sciezka book. So far we loved The True Story of The 3 Little Pigs and have several other books by him that we haven't read yet. I hope this one is good! 

Darth Paper Strikes Back by Tom Angleberger looks like an interesting find. I have no idea what to expect from it. 

Other honorable mentions include Harry The Dirty Dog (to replace one of our favorite books that Mr. B destroyed), a new George Washington book and a Disney Peter Pan book because Mr. B has been watching the movie at school and loves it. 

I kind of regret buying the Goodnight Moon ABC book for Baby G because it looks kind of boring. We might have to get rid of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment