Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Haul: Books and Resources

Mini haul today. I went out to specifically collect items for our Continent Boxes (I am trying to finish Antarctica so that we can get started). I'm excited to add Down Under to our Australia box since I don't have anything else in this box. Also, Drawing African Animals will be fun for when Mr. B is much older. Other fun book include a new space book, some fun chapter books (for my collections) and some readers.
I Also found some fun resources for learning geography. The Melissa and Doug USA Floor Puzzle is AWESOME! I just finished putting it together and it's so much fun. Hopefully Mr. B will be ready to try it with me during the next year. The Magnetic World Map Puzzle is pretty simple (just matching the magnets to the picture underneath) so we will probably start playing with this sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment