Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Tuesday's Haul (Oceanside Thrift Stores).


I drove all over Oceanside and found some great books!

I am very excited to add a new Poetry for Young People book (Samuel Taylor Coleridge) to one of my favorite collections! I already found a few amazing compilations by my favorite poets but I WANT THEM ALL! They make studying poetry so much fun!

Also, a new Louis Sachar book! I think I remember loving Marvin Redpost: Kidnapped at Birth?

Finally, I was so obsessed with Titanic when I was young. We must have watched a Titanic documentary five times in science class (sadly, I don't recall it's name). I have already gather a sizable Titanic collection for Mr. B. So far, my favorite has been this incredible pop-up:
It seems that most of these books were to feed my childhood nostalgia! Hopefully the kids have similar interests.

No comments:

Post a Comment